tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

my first entry on blogspot
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
today mark the first entry and the start of my new blog on blogspot... i welcome all to my new site and wishes everyone a very happy chinese new yr..

i will try to update as much as possible and pls be patient wif mi.. im nothing but an blur and gon kia.. pls pardon my ignorance..

the past few days had been very bad for mi... a dark patch juz came over.. but i promise to get over it soon so as to bring back the laughter and the fun that i will provide..

chinese new yr had been very very tiring for an old man like mi.. running to 7 places in a single day could kill mi.. and it almost did.. ALMOST! but thanks to my endurance, i managed to pull thru..

i spent valentines day mostly in school and then to mount alvernia hospital to visit my cousin who had juz given birth to an adoring son.. life is truly amazing when u look at how big the baby is and think how it is possible to come out from the womb.. its truly amazing..

its been more than 2 months since i last sail.. i miss sailing.. missed it to core! this sat, im gonna get a chance to sail again, and im so glad and excited.. juz like how a kid would react to a mcdonalds' treat.. i nid to get tan fast, im getting fair like a swan, no.. i shld say, like ugly duckling.. hope the sun is blazing this sat!

ive gonna end it here.. lessons tml morning.. i love all u peeps dat showed concern over my drop of morale this couple of months.. it had been tremendously received and appreciated.. i hope the best for everyone! CHEERS!
posted by graky @ 4:15 AM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion