tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

update...
Friday, July 28, 2006
it has been a pretty long time since i last felt so satisfied with my work.. a pat on the shoulder occasionally is a good encouragement..

anyway.. finally managed to talk to my platoon.. well.. not as a whole but i conducted 1 on 1 interviews with them.. its nice speaking to my man and knowing their concerns and wat they're thinking..

since i had commissioned on 10th june as an officer.. i always wanted to let my man enjoy ns life and to make full use of it.. my vision is for them to cherish the time here and to never forget the moments.. when someone get enlisted.. normally they will feel that its a waste of their 2 yrs.. but i hope to be the one that will be able to change their thinking when they leave.. i know im being a little too ambitious.. but thats my aim, my target.. i will do wat i can to make it a positive army experience... ;)

cheers!
posted by graky @ 1:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion