tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

ORD~
Thursday, May 10, 2007
the time had finally come, and im now back to my civilian life. yes, im officially a nsman now..

am i happy? yes and no. some part of my heart tell me im really suitable for the army and the other part said, no, its time u leave.. well, i guess the will to stay wasnt ever strong enough.. so i left..

its going to be exciting as i embark to a whole new journey.. im glad that im going to smu to continue my studies as an undergraduate.. to be able to do that was a great bonus.. since young i din know i will be an undergraduate one day.. well.. its up for me to up it and graduate.. :)

anyway back to ns.. i think ns had helped me a lot in terms of growing up and thinking efficiently.. the experience i had was both tough and fulfilling.. well.. without the toughness, would the experience be as good? i doubt so.. im a firm believer of tough training is good training.. haha..

the first highlight point of my ns life was the posting to ocs alpha wing.. i could still remember my first day in ocs.. haha.. as the day goes by, everyone was thinking abt going out of course.. but i manage to conquer the fear and commissioned in one piece.. haha..

the second major highlight was my appointment as the network platoon commander for csc in 3 sig bn.. it was an dream appointment.. hahaha.. combining my leadership and technical skills.. how better could it get...

the breakthrough was when im to plan for the network infrastructure of the div during an exercise.. that was the climax of my life... it couldnt get any better being able to contribute as well as to gain exposure and experience of such level..

the days i serve in the army will always carry a part in my life.. im proud of my achievement as well as those of my guys.. whom im really proud of.. no matter wat.. i believe they had an experience that no one had have.. it was a tough journey.. but i hope that despite all unhappiness and tiredness.. they will realise that they had actually achieved something.. which i believe they did.. :)

as i embark to my next phase of life, i would like to thank all commanders that had showed the perfect guidance in my nsf lifespan.. especially to MAJ Pang duringhis time as OC of CSC... he is one person i truly admire.. thank you~ =)
posted by graky @ 2:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion