tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

opps!
Friday, February 18, 2005
i accidentally clicked on the 'Submit Purchase Form' button for the Nikon 5200 Coolpix digital camera.. hahaaz! they will call mi soon to settle details on delivery... hah! getting excited!

was browsing the WWE website when i saw this http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania21/trailers.jsp
its very farnie and interesting.. be sure to take a peek!

my face is getting lesser and lesser pimples at the expense of lesser lectures! my lecturer told mi that he thought i had quit school! hahahahaaz! but i know he is juz being himself.. BULLSHITTING! hahahaaz!

i, tay zhenqian hereby promises to go for every lesson from now onwards! onli absent wif valid reason is permitted! i also promise to try not to be late! hahahahaaz! okok.. if late, at most 15 minutes later! hahahahaaz!

in order to be able to fulfill my promises, im going to slp now.. im having 8am lesson tml! means i gotta be in sch by 0815! damnit! so freaking early!
posted by graky @ 1:56 AM  
0 Comments:
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion