tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

hi
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
got back from wallaby on the 10th dec 06. the exercise was quite a success. i think my planning paid off except for some careless mistakes which we managed to cover up.

the climax of the trip was actually after the exercise actual itself where we drank our way to heaven and start showering ourselves with wines. visited a strip club during our r & r as well. it was wow.. good experience. no doubt i paid money for some tease dancing.. nice~! good money for a different kinda experience. well.. its not all about the erotic part, it might as well be a once in a life time experience...

anyway, ive not been blogging really regularly since getting into the army. i think its because im really occupied and have nothing much to share except army experience.. haha. i cant possibly blog about my daily routine.. it sucks right!~ haha

i was reading my past entries and thought i was really emotional. it has been real long since i felt the same way.. i guess im more capable of handling my emotions nowadays.. i think thats the exact reason why im blogging lesser as well! no more agony no more frustrations.. ok.. im lying.. there is still some here and there.. but i guess i control them very well...

im so much of a happy person these days.. ok.. my second new year resolution is to be a even happier person.. my first resolution had already been made! still waiting for it to come true.. haha

till then..
posted by graky @ 2:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion