tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

good idea?
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
i recently had an idea.. since i always like to reflect and to thank so much ppl.. i think i would wanna write an autobiography when i get older.. and i would name it "tay in motion (limited edition!)"

then i would fill it with chapters like my childhood, the BIG event (days where i skipped school), my army experience... blah blah blah.. hahaha.. i wonder if i will have the chance..

but, like i said.. lets not dream because we want it to happen, lets dream because we will work to make it happen!

keep smiling peeps~!
posted by graky @ 2:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion