tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

hehe
Thursday, May 05, 2005
arghz! work is freaking tiring.. but its the money that i got wat i want! hahahhaaz! got my zen micro on tuesday... well.. i still nid to pay my godsis lydia tml since she paid for mi first..

and ar.. i got the white color.. wanted the black one but they told mi that the color will fade away.. making it a nono.. in the end, i have to choose from silver and white.. well.. i tot white matches the blue stripes on the side.. heheez..

ok now.. back to my games.. will update more when i realli got the fucking mood! woohooo~~ btw im going to serve the nation on the 8th july! getting realli excited!!!
posted by graky @ 5:24 PM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion