tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

finally
Thursday, March 31, 2005
its official that ive completed my studies at np after passing my ANS practical.. im glad..

today was my first day of work.. all went kinda well except that sam's mum got sick and was admitted to hospital.. shes alright now..

finally.. after 3 yrs of rest.. im finally working again.. the attachment isnt counted as a job for it.. its more like a training school.. where i learn to experience things that ive learnt in school..

but my job now is totally different.. there are no LOs to help u along the way.. its all on our own.. well.. i guess this would help mi to be able to experience more.. im trying to be POSITIVE

well.. i dunno why.. i juz haf the urge to blog.. im blogging like once every 3-4 days.. but i guess it doesnt realli matters becos i shld onli blog when i wanna to..

working tml at 0900 and im still here blogging! arghz! i nid to get some sleep soon.. trying to make myself slpy but it aint working.. i guess i will haf to use some special methods! seeya!
posted by graky @ 3:24 AM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion