tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

stuck in school...
Monday, March 07, 2005
arghz! im so bored now.. in the lab doing case study.. practical test next monday.. 2 more to go! and im done!

been slacking away nowadays.. arghz! my life is so boring now..

driving test lata in the evening.. gonna be interesting because of the peak hour.. and its my practical test tml.. finally.. after failing the first time.. im not expecting too much of myself.. im leaving all that to my luck..

im falling asleep and i dunno wat im doing in here.. i dunno how the hell i end up here in INC.. i nid a change of environment.. i love working wif human.. not routers or switches.. although im still ok wif all the configurations but it would be great if im to manage ppl.. it would be a gd change...

i dunno wat the hell im toking abt..
posted by graky @ 3:41 PM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion