tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

im a bad boy!
Saturday, February 26, 2005
opps! i din go sailing today! i slpt from 8pm to 12plus juz now.. i feel so bad.. lorraine called mi on my hp.. and i din hear it ringing.. i swear i didnt! hahahaaz! i was so freaking tired ystd and a few days back.. but i feel so so so refresh now! like im new! i can think better now.. so much better.. hahahahaz!

i think like wat sheryl mentioned.. i got slping disorder! hahahhaaaz! ive been late for the first lesson everyday.. and im always late for at least 30 mins.. but ystd.. i got to sch on time.. becos ive already received warning for that particular module! hahahahaaz!

1 more reflection, 1 resume, and 1 last presentation, im done wif my IS once and for all! hahahaaz! but i like ethical dilemma lesson.. and i loved WISP.. not forgetting Customer Service! i love my IS modules for this semester! hahahaaz!

jpaul.. i will miss the night that you came over and we do WISP project.. i will miss u.. hahahahhahahaaz! damn gross!

im getting so short tempered recently.. and i would like to openly apologize to sam for my annoying behavior.. been scolding him so harshly and i realised how very annoying and wrong i was.. SORRY SAM! DIU BU QI!
posted by graky @ 1:10 PM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion