tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

Sunday, March 20, 2005
i love the song on my blog.. its "Please Remember" by from the movie Coyote Ugly.. i remembered watching it 3 times in the cinema.. i dunno why i love the movie so much.. i juz like it..

i love the display picture that i juz updated.. i think it look realli cool! hahahaz! like some boyband! hahahhaaz!

1 more theory test and another lab test and im done.. i fear for my lab test.. arghz! but no pressure.. i shall do wat i can.. and if i fail.. i shall fail wif no regrets becos ive done my best..

been rather active on breakdancing recently.. trying to get my moves together.. its a tiring sport.. but this is the challenge against physical limitations.. and i like it.. it can improve my determination and i think it is especially crucial to be a determined person.. erm... but determined in a good way but not to the extend of being stubborn...

i dunno wat the hell im blogging.. i guess im blogging juz for the sake of having another entry.. and i think this is rather stupid..

mind you! im a silly arse!
posted by graky @ 4:04 AM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion