tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

random question.. left or right?
Saturday, May 19, 2007
this question have been in my mind for quite sometime since my sis and brother in law had an accident before bryan was born.. thank god both are ok, but the poor motorist suffered an injured leg..

ok, back to my qns.. i was thinking if i was driving a car, and a vehicle approaches from the front, which side will i steer to? left or right?

one of my friend gave me an answer which i thought was relevant to the qns im asking.. "depends on the situation" was the answer.. meaning that it have to depend on whether the vehicle in front is left or right bias.. yup.. quite right..

but i think at that point of time, we dont have so much time to think of the situation, i think wat happen next will be by our own instinct.. protect urself? or the one beside u? think abt it.. :)

still, keep smiling~
posted by graky @ 2:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion