tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

Wednesday, June 29, 2005
its a terrible feeling when u have something to say and yet u cant say it out.. its like a secret yet not one..

alright.. now to some updates abt my life recently.. am busy fooling around with my fishes.. trying to rescape the whole tank before i enter army..

and little bryan entered this world on monday.. juz wanna look at him more often before next friday.. cos i might not haf much time after starting my ns life..

well.. i gtg now.. its freaking late.. and i wanna wake up earlier tml! so i can see little bryan! nitez.. opps.. morning!
posted by graky @ 5:50 AM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion