tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

learn...
Monday, June 27, 2005
over my life.. i've made a lot of different decisions.. and some of those were good but some were lousy.. im afterall not perfect as i wanted to be..

over the years, i've gained and lost many things.. and there are many things that are very hard to let go.. but i haf to learn to let it go..

many ppl haf been telling mi to learn to follow my heart.. to go to where my heart takes mi.. i want to feel like im on the hill-top.. a long run of grassland with the horses free.. a cosy house with a carefree mi.. thats wat i always wanted.. to be free of the thinking and of the worries..

i take life as a matter of choices.. becos the choices leads to different path..

in this life.. i've made a lot of decisions.. some good and many others bad.. but i do not regret.. becos i was given a chance to make known the way i wanted to get things straight... and i shld be taken account for my decision.. if the choices were wrongly made, i haf to learn.. to learn from my mistakes and to make them right..

i've made a decision which i still do not know if it is right.. but no matter wat happens.. i haf to learn to smile and to be able to express my feelings again...



You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.

posted by graky @ 3:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion