tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

its a new life
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
i think im breathing fresh air again... the desire to live a better life is stronger than ever.. and i really hope i can make it this time round..

every now and then when i start to get a little negative.. i will tell myself i wanna be happy and i cannot think that way.. i dunno if it will work for a long time.. but at least it is working now and im happy to go along wif it..

i think i can make a difference in my own life.. and i haf control over it.. its up to mi if i wanna change things.. its up to mi to decide if this is the kinda life i wanna live for in the next couple of yrs..

i wanna make sure i live life to its fullest.. i dun wanna be a freaking snail hiding in the shell.. i wanna see more things.. know more ppl and learn more.. i wanna be the one smiling at the end of the day saying that i haf lived a good life..


sitting in my living room now.. wondering how my life will be when i get old.. erm maybe.. migrate to somewhere and live in a house with greenie all around.. the trees and grass surrounding mi.. breed some small animals.. and every morning when i wake up.. i will give my old lady a kiss to remind her that im always in love wif her.. then i will haf my breakfast.. watch some tv.. surf the net.. read a book or take a stroll wif her.. and later at night.. haf a cool night shower.. dine wif my old lady.. then we shall sit outside the house and enjoy the cool night breeze with the company of twinkle little stars.. and before we go to bed.. i will kiss her again.. so that if i dun wake up again in the next morning.. she will know that she was the last person in my heart and she was the last person i wanted to be with...

how good if my life could be this simple... although simple.. but happy and fulfilling.. this is the kinda life i wanna live..
posted by graky @ 1:32 AM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion