tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

me
Saturday, September 10, 2005
when i compare myself with the guy i was 2 yrs ago.. i see a great difference.. i do not know if the change is a gd one or a bad one.. but for sure.. im not like i used to be..

i do not know of a day when i was realli happy, realli smiling.. i do not know of a day when i wasnt thinking.. im forever thinking, and forever carrying a heavy load in my heart..

i do not like this feeling at all.. im not at all happy wif my life at present.. i could not express myself like how i did before.. my mind is in a mess.. a mess which is now like a maze.. playing mi out time and again..

there always come a time where a man will look at himself in the mirror and reflect on his life.. and from there he will try to make improvement so as to make his life more meaningful and unforgettable..

i think im reaching that stage now.. im always trying to improve my life.. i nv wanted to end up like who im now.. but i know someday.. somehow.. i will improve my life.. and be someone i realli wanna be..
posted by graky @ 4:07 AM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion