tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

update..
Monday, October 24, 2005
although it had been tiring for the past week.. but im finally getting the tempo they expect in ocs... anyway.. it was really fun to be learning the different weapons.. fired some of them in the live ranges already.. its really cool! thumbs up!

had my LAOP on friday to remove my wisdom tooth (nicknamed "pain on the arse").. its not hurting.. just that its swollen like a tennis ball.. was given 5 days of mc.. but decided not to use all of it.. will be heading back to camp within the next hours..

im ready to go back for more actions for the week.. anyway.. bought an album recently named "always".. its really nice.. its a compilation of old love songs such as "u're my inspiration" by chicago, "how can i tell her" by lobo and such.. been listening to it almost everyday..

anyhow.. i haf been really relax recently over my life... its something i really enjoyed and hope to keep it going.. not much thoughts and not much worries.. i think ocs is really making mi too tired to think too much la.. haha..

arghz.. i miss sailing.. i miss the sea.. the sailors.. and the fun la! but its the peacefulness out there that i really am missing.. one of these days i will go sailing la.. just to recharge my energy for the long run of life ahead..
posted by graky @ 2:14 AM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion