tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

is blogging gd or bad?
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
is blogging a good thing or a bad thing?

i was browsing thru my previous blog (http://graky.topcities.com) and boy am i cute! hahaha!

i personally feel that blogging is a good thing becos it allows ppl like mi to recall wat happened and all the funny things that happened to mi...

its good to be able to compare ur past and present.. so as to know how much u really have changed.. its a good thing.. yes it is!
posted by graky @ 10:39 PM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion