tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

looking back: 2005
Saturday, December 31, 2005
looking back at year 2005.. i think things changed towards the end of the year.. i managed to overcome alot of thoughts that have been bugging mi for a long time..

at the start of the year.. i was depressed.. and as time moved by.. i got worst... i wasnt able to overcome myself.. my thoughts and my emotions.. i let it sank deeper and deeper.. it was the darkest days of my life...

i nv imagined things like that could ever happen to mi.. well.. maybe i really take things too hard.. and were really too emotional in my ways of handling things..

amazingly.. i changed my life in one day.. one decision and one determination.. i concluded that i must get things on the right track.. there wasnt anymore room for mi to keep sinking and sinking.. im bored of sinking.. i nid to get a life and make full use of it..

i think one's life is really full of choices and the determination to fulfill the choice.. my life have changed becos of a simple reason.. i was decisive and determined at the moment of choice.. and i made it eventually..

moving on to 2006.. i hope things will just get better and better.. and for those managed to show a little concern to mi during those moments.. be it family or friends.. i thank u for that..

my new yr resolution?

make a guess... till then.. seeya!
posted by graky @ 4:41 PM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion