tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

i'll nv forget.....
Sunday, October 30, 2005
times really flies... 6 weeks haf passed in ocs.. 19 weeks haf passed since i first enlisted...

time really flies... 6 months ago i was still a poly student, 4 years ago i was a secondary sch student, 9 years ago i was still a primary sch student.. and 21 yrs ago i was still a baby...

time really flies... my grandma haf passed away for 11 yrs and my grandpa for close to 2 years...

time really flies... it has been 1 yr plus since i was last attached...

time really flies... so i hope 10th june 2006 comes quickly so i could get commissioned!

im an alpha warrior! alpha alpha all the way!
posted by graky @ 5:12 PM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion