tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

update..
Saturday, December 24, 2005
had a great walk home after catching a movie.. the walk was cooling and familiar.. it has been a long time since i last caught a midnight movie alone..

ppl always think that im weird.. and i think so too.. haha.. but its those time that i actually could think abt stuff that i had not been touching for a long time.. the morning is cool and most importantly.. it is quiet.. something that i like once in awhile..

the walk was familiar becos i went past the secondary school i studied in.. the path i used to take to go home.. everything just came back to my mind again.. those fun and laughter.. i was a happier person then.. growing up changed mi alot.. then again.. i think i have learnt to be happy once more.. i was in depression for a long time.. and as far as im concern.. i still keep things within myself.. and walk like this certainly make mi feel better and my heart lighter..

well.. hope its gonna take a long time before i go for a walk again.. becos im really a lazy person! more updates coming up! needa upload my photos first!
posted by graky @ 3:14 AM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion