tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

dont screw others because u are at fault
Friday, May 25, 2007
ppl like to complain that their parents are often too naggy.. just like when they're outside, their parents will call them and nag at them.. i guess ppl shld be happy that someone is actually nagging at them.. because someone is concerned and worried..

it just happened that ystd, after my swim, i went for a movie with my cousins without letting my dad know.. so he thought i was out for only a swim.. which lasted from 6pm till late.. my dad called mi in the midst of the movie.. he called a few times.. in which i did not answer because the movie was on-going..

i was quite pissed.. but in my heart, i know i shldnt be.. but still.. i was.. anyway.. after the movie i called my brother and asked why did they call mi.. then he just asked mi abt my whereabout.. but still.. i was irritated..

in my mind, i was trying to tell myself that they called because they were worried and i kept telling myself that someone is concerned and i shldnt be irritated.. only when i boarded the train did i convinced myself that it was my fault.. my fault that i did not let them knwo my whereabouts..

i guess its because i was once in their shoes that made mi "wake up my idea".. haha.. and i ended up apologising to my dad.. i guess its another lesson learnt.. dun screw others because u are fucking at fault.. thanks.
posted by graky @ 2:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion