tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

stars
Thursday, June 21, 2007
i have got this thinking that stars might be the best companion, well, mainly because they are always around... and when u are so oody, so sad and felt that u needed to talk.. i think u got 3 choices, call a friend, talk to urself in the mirror or just simply stare at the stars and start pouring out the sour..

maybe this is my way of pouring out my heart.. well.. but i really think stars are beautiful.. once, when i as still working in macs, my dad told me that was a mini leoni, which is also known as a meteor shower.. where shooting stars pour like rain..

that night, i hang around in the restaurant after my closing duties.. i went to the roof top and lie there alone staring at the stars.. it was nice.. i saw 10 odd shooting stars on that night alone..

but the best came last yar when i went to australia for an exercise.. it was absolutely marvellous.. it was totally different from singapore.. the amount of stars was like triple the amount we could see in singapore..

i guess its because we were at the training ground and lighting was really low.. slping on the star was a great experience.. imagine looking at the sky full of stars before u slp.. great isnt it!
posted by graky @ 12:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion