tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

cold war..
Monday, July 02, 2007
quarrelled with my dad like 36 hours ago, and have not speak to him since.. i just hope things could get better because i seriously dislike all this cold war in the family.. but somethings he said really hurt me alot.. im not trying to be gay or watever.. i mean, this is me, and how i feel.. guys can be hurt too~ hah.. i really hope he din mean wat he said..

anyway, all my friends starting school in SIM tml, i hope for the best for u lot! do ur best~ but dun forget to take a break and have some fun from time to time! keep smiling and have a positive start to student life yet again!
posted by graky @ 5:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion