tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

night stroll
Sunday, July 01, 2007
it has been quite a long time since i last catch a movie with my brother.. well, i finally managed to do it on friday..

i like taking a little stroll home after a movie.. most of the time, i like to do it alone.. yeah.. lke watch a movie alone and then take a walk back home.. hah.. its just me.. but i enjoyed the company of my brother on friday.. it was fun catching up with him.. as u know sometimes we just moved on with our life.. and we tend to forget those beside us.. so having a little catch up is good.. so we know wats going on..

well, i really like the cool breeze and silence when taking night stroll.. whether im accompanied by someone or by the mp3.. it really doesnt matter..  i remembered i used to take a stroll at night whenever im feeling down or out.. it was good, thinking and walking at the same time.. it allows me to relax my mind and enjoy watever the neighbourhood have got to offer.. hah

anyway, if u are feeling vexed, sad unhappy, or watever, maybe a night stroll could do magic.. try it~ :)
posted by graky @ 5:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion