tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
im having cls now.. and this is the first time im so bored that i have to start blogging to keep myself awake.. and i cant believe how time move so slowly now.. and so fast ystd night! =( save me~~

anyway, since im so freaking bored now.. that i will just give an update..

life in smu has been hectic, and it could be unbearable at times. the amount of slp is kept to the minimal. every week, we are just trying to complete the assignment due next week.. so yeah. ive join the choir club in smu and im now officially a "choirboy".. lol! but well.. i dunno how much i like it.. hopefully the interest will grow stronger and better..

everything is moving positively well.. althou, at times, there are some struggles within myself. however, i remain optimistic abt everything. and i hope things will only keep improving for us.

-end
just a short update.
posted by graky @ 9:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion