tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

a month..
Saturday, September 01, 2007
its been a month since i last update.. well.. thoughts of shutting this blog did cross my mind since im so inactive in blogging because of my crazy schedule.. i have been really really really busy.. with sch.. with everything.. i cant seem to have enough sleep everyday.. sch's been good.. although it was busy.. but i kinda enjoy it.. i hope i can do well.. well.. im just trying to be really optimistic :)

anyway.. i just went for the movie rataroullie with xinwei.. sent her home after that.. and yeah.. walk myself home.. during which.. i was thinking about my life now.. all that i could derive is that im happy with my life now.. the only thing that im really disappointed abt is prob matters pertaining to my heart..

i nv seem to be able to control that portion.. well.. sometimes, i feel that i wun be able to at all.. its quite a bad feeling.. but yeah.. thats how im feeling.. after so much up and down.. down and up.. im tired.. tired of feelings.. tired of wanting a relationship.. tired of waiting.. tired of looking for suitable ppl.. im tired... i think sometime, it is just me.. there is no doubt that i have to be patient to wait for the right one.. but who is the right one.. how do they even look like? and most importantly.. why are they the right one?

many thoughts crossed my mind when i was walking back.. my school work is piling up.. its crazy.. but i think it could be like my ecstacy.. maybe they could keep me out of the want to be in a relationship.. maybe.. i shld just really not think abt it.. i feel... that 85% of myself have already given up finding the one.. and the rest of 15% probably wun last me long.. and it could really be the case that i remain a bachelor even when im 40yo :)

it doesnt really matter.. does it? :)
posted by graky @ 4:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion