tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

my desk!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
i was so bored ystd i got so into housekeeping.. i washed the dishes, clear my desk, and clear the computer area..

and now, being so bored again, im gonna introduce my desk to whoever is reading my blog.. here it goes~

(Before)

(After)



ok, now, 30mins could do the magic.. now to the introduction of those things lying there...

i dunno if u could see the numbering, but please try :)

1. my photos taken during the army certificate presentation ceremony as well as signals formation 40th anniversary


2. i dun really know whats that.. gary gave me to me.. he said he bought it from taiwan.. its pink! quite cute~


3. my watches, only 2.. the orange one for sports, leather one for causal.. i encourage ppl to give me a couple more.. :)


4. my jungle hat, bearing my callsign "bulldog" on it.. why bulldog? because i can bark like a dog, and really fierce like one.. the callsign totally suits me! anyway, its very dusty.. wore it in shoalwater bay, australia, till now havent wash.. cos i like the fading colour! hah!


5. some display items i bought from australia..


6. these are the programmes that i have got from the performances that i had been to.. and i freaking lost my cabaret programmes! freak~


(call me "bulldog" if u want~)


(clockwise: my phantom mask, the phantom of the opera, the sound of music, westside story, forbidden city, liverpool match in sg, woman in black)

What's inside those drawers? just my contact lenses, some pictures.. nothing much really.. but! here are the more interesting stuff in there~

("rolex" watch my grandpa gave me; lotsa sentimental values)

(souvenirs from aussie, china and the army!)

(some name tags, passes, and mcdonalds collar pins!)

ok, the end.. and please dun call me fabian! lol! im tay ok? serious, just tay! smile :)

posted by graky @ 6:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion