tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

one day, someday...
Thursday, July 12, 2007
*i hope that one day, i will be able to tell u how i have been feeling.. from the bottom of my heart..*



this is very random!

sometimes, i have the intention to pack the bag and leave this place for a few years and remain uncontactable.. after that few year, perharps i would come back afresh! haha! i realised it could actually happen if i were to work overseas.. and i actually do have that intention.. but, we will see how it goes.. and it might just happen~ :)
posted by graky @ 3:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion