tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

release me.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
seriously. i think no one can feel my heart now. im seriously losing direction of where im heading to. sometimes, i feel good. at times, i dunno wat the hell is wrong. this battle is getting the best out of me. im losing sense. sitting here in front of my laptop, feeling lost and totally no interest to continue on my paper that im supposed to submit tml. i just feel like lying on my bed, doing nothing, thinking nothing, letting the world go past me, without me knowing.

will u hold me tight tomorrow and tell me things will be alright.
posted by graky @ 9:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion