tay in motion

where my life is revealed...

 
quote of the day
my heart is too messy to quote anything
now playing
local news
photos
tagboard

to brunei!
Monday, January 02, 2006
ok.. im leaving for brunei soon..

have got som mixed feelings before i go off.. i think this is gonna be hell of a trip.. im prepared for anything la.. anyway.. im gonna take this trip as a holiday la.. to gif mi some peace and im expecting myself to slim down after the trip! haha!

ok.. now.. i gotta say that the hardest thing abt this trip is that im gonna miss so much ppl la.. its not gonna be easy.. a sense of motivation might be knowing someone will misses mi too.. but i doubt it is possible also la.. so im taking no chance.. hahaha!

anyway.. this trip will mark a new chapter of my ns life.. this is a different experience.. a different kinda training.. and i know i will be able to make it..

wif love, money, the bloody black bar, pride, honour, integrity, determination, family, friends, religion and king kong in my heart! im off for the trip of a lifetime!

take care peeps!
posted by graky @ 9:46 PM  
about me

Name: graky
Home: Singapore
About Me: crazy, fun, cheeky, serious, determined and simply unbelieveable~
See my complete profile
previous post
archives
links
powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 tay in motion